![]() |
| Image from here |
So we are moving to pastures new, me and my daughter who will be in the Autumn attending university. Hard to imagine her now as a toddler or a young child even, she is grown now,and into a young woman I can be very proud of.
To keep our costs down we have been moving our belongings into temporary storage ourselves, which have involved much in the way of fun and games. We have had frustrating moments, but on the whole it has been okay. Just the other day we managed to fit a heavy glass dining table and six large dining chairs into the boot of my car. I did almost manage to sustain concussion as I caught the table at one point with my head, but I live to tell another tale!
The guys at the storage facility are slightly amused that it is us two doing all the moving and lifting, and how ingenious we have had to be to get things there! We are almost now at the point where the house is empty, and then begins the deep clean ready for the new owners. I hope they love this house as much as I have loved it. I didn't to begin with but it began to grow on me, hopefully it will do the same for them.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to comment xx