![]() |
| Image via Google Images |
I have been in places I never thought I would have to attend. Answered questions I never thought I would have been asked. Faced fears and threats I never could have imagined. I have had sleepless nights and days where I struggled to stay awake. There are still things that have to be done as yet, the house is sold but I need to pack everything up to move us out. Then it all goes into storage and we move to my friends house for three months. During that time I need to find a new place for us to live and sort out all the financial stuff associated with that. It is strange making all these decisions on my own but I am becoming more accustomed to it as time goes on.
In Spring 2010 I took part in the online workshop called Mondo Beyondo and wrote my list out as guided and stashed it away to rediscover at a later date. When I did find that list, much later than I had intended to, it was scary how close to the list things had turned out, and not all in a good way. The lesson I learned from that exercise was "be careful what you wish for". Now nearly three years have passed since I wrote that list and boy how things have changed, some of it is scary, but it is mostly all good. I am going to write another list on New Year's day and stash it away to open at the end of 2013 and just see what has panned out for me. However I will share some of the things I know will be on it.
- To begin to learn to play my guitar
- To find somewhere I can sign up for lessons to learn to play the piano
- To start painting again
- Finish my bookkeeping diploma
- To read more and watch less TV
- To move more and get into shape again
- Eat better quality food, - quality over quantity
- Make more new friends, especially when we move to our new home
- Make each moment count

I just know that you'll find the perfect home and all will be well - the Universe will recognise how hard you've worked, and how dignified and courageous you've been through all these challenges. Happy New Year to you and J! Much love, xxx
ReplyDeleteThis is a great list. Mine is pretty much the same but I was thinking Ukulele lessons instead of guitar. Happy New Year to you!
ReplyDeleteI love your list! Especially the painting part since I know how talented you are. I have followed your journey and am always inspired by how you handle even the toughest challenges. You are one of the bravest women I know. I'm sure you'll make many new friends following your move!!
ReplyDelete