Wednesday, 26 December 2012

A Return to Blogging

I have kept a blog on and off since 2005 and used it to chronicle my life and take part in a number of online blogging activities.  I stepped away from it last year when I completely lost my blogging mojo and just let it lie fallow.  Today I simply decided to delete every single post, there were over 400, nearly 500 posts in fact.  Quite liberating it turns out. One of my resolutions for the new year is to keep my blog again, but as 2013 is going to be a year of changes, that to me means letting go of a lot of old stuff including those old posts, I don't have any room for those thoughts and feelings anymore. 

So I can't promise life altering posts, but a glimpse of the chaotic thoughts that pass through my mind.  They may not always arrive on the page in a logical order, but believe me I would rather they be here on this page than cluttering up my head.

5 comments:

  1. Beverly I'm so glad I'm not the only "old" blogger feeling this way. I never thought about actually deleting my old posts.hmmm. Good luck in this new year with your resolve!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to reading all of it Bev xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to reading it xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so impressed, it must have taken some time to get through all those posts. Good work Bev.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I completely deleted my old one Bev! Started everything new again. It is freeing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment xx